Welcome to The Crazy Loon. Our store offers an exciting selection of products for your outdoor adventures from clothing and footwear, to canoes, kayaks, bikes, cross-country skis and snowshoes.
Recent News and Current Sale Info:
- Black Cherry, Lemongrass, Sunrise, Cloud We’ve got a great selection of kayaks in stock. Old Town Camdens, Vapors, Herons and Dirigos. Current Design Solara and Kestrels. Ocean Kayak Tetras and Venus. Necky Rip 10 and Rip 12. Great colors; Sunrise, Lemongrass, Cloud, Black Cherry, Envy, Surf, Sand, Storm or just Yellow and Blue. Special sale pricing on all in stock ...
- Sandal Sale Great deals on sandals -Keen, Rafters, Teva – All in stock sandals are on sale.
- Bass Lake Wilderness Area Paddle The weather was perfect for our paddle on Bass Lake. We had a total of 25 boats including 1 canoe. Thanks to the staff from the Flambeau River State Forest for the information and help they provided.
- A Beautiful Evening Paddle We had over (30) paddles join us for our July 9th Thursday Evening Paddle on Wilson Lake. The weather was great. After passing through the culverts under County “W” we paddled around the islands and were greeted by a family of Loons.
- A Fun Paddle on Crane Chase Lake We had an enthusiastic group for our Thursday Evening Paddle on Crane Chase Lake. The weather was great and the Stand up Paddle Boards were a hit.
- Harbor View Paddle We had 27 paddlers for our first Thursday Evening Paddle of the season as we launched from the Harbor View on Long Lake in Phillips. We paddled Long Lake, Elk Lake and Lake Duroy. Some paddlers headed around the Island on Lake Duroy and were treated to a view of (2) Eagles perched in a ...
- Rainy Tour de Kolacky This group of riders did not let the rain stop them as they ventured out on the wet road of the Tour de Kolacky route. It was a wet ride but that did not dampen the spirit of the riders.
- Summer Savings We’re kicking off a summer savings sales event for June. Look at the coupons to see what the special is for each week in June. Click coupon to print
- 2015 Paddle Schedule The 2015 Thursday Evening Paddle schedule is set for the summer season. The first paddle will launch from the Harbor View Pub and Eatery on June 11th. Click here for details and a complete schedule.
- Keen Steel Toe Work Boots We are now carrying Keen steel toed work boots. The boots we have in stock are Milwaukee WP, Pittsburgh, Detroit Mid and Flint Low. Tough enough to keep up and smart enough to never let you down. Your feet will stay comfortable all day.