We rent Canoes, Recreational Kayaks, Fishing Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP’s) for use on Phillips area lakes. Great for your stay at the cabin or campground!
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
Canoes, Solo Recreational Kayaks & SUP’s (Includes Basic Fishing Models)
½ Day**: $25.00, 1 Day: $35.00, 2-4 Days: $30/day, 5-6 Days: $28/Day, 7+Days: $25/Day
Tandem Recreational Kayaks
½ Day**: $30.00, 1 Day: $40.00, 2-4 Days: $35/day, 5-6 Days: $33/Day, 7+Days: $30/Day
Composite Stand Up Paddle Boards (Flat Top SUP)
½ Day**: $35.00, 1 Day: $50.00, 2-4 Days: $45/day, 5-6 Days: $43/Day, 7+Days: $40/Day
** ½ Day rentals are only available from 10:00am to 2:00pm at Elk Lake Park in Phillips
Free delivery within 10 miles of Phillips, including these area lakes:
Phillips Chain, Soo Lake, Deer Lake, Solberg Lake, Crane Chase Lake, Dardis Lake and Musser Lake.
General Rental Policies
- Reservations are strongly encouraged, especially on weekends or for large parties. We do not require a reservation deposit but would appreciate notification of cancellation.
- Rentals confirmed by noon will be available for delivery the next day.
- We deliver/pick up rentals between 10:00am and 12:00 Noon
- Rentals include Paddles and PFD’s (Personal Flotation Devices)
- Lifejacket must be worn at all times
- Renters must be 18. Adults must accompany anyone under 18
- Renters are responsible for equipment and agree to pay for lost or damaged items
- If you are picking up boat(s), you must have an approved roof rack (a factory rack with cross-bars, Yakima, Thule or the like) on your vehicle for boat transport. Pickup truck or trailer of appropriate size may also be used. We will help with loading the boat on your vehicle but cannot assist with tie-down.
- All trash must be removed from boats prior to their return.
Need more info?
Call us at 715-339-6254 for more info and reservations.